- IPA server internet protocol address: ipa_ip_address ( e.g. 10.16.78.61)
- IPA host hostname: ipa_hostname ( ag e.g. Ipaserver. Ipadomain.com that is. Example
- IPA domain: ipa_domain (e.g. Ipadomain.com that is. Example
- IPA NetBIOS: ipa_netbios ( ag e.g. IPADOMAIN)
- IPA Kerberos world, IPA_DOMAIN, is add up to IPA domain ( e.g. IPADOMAIN. EXAMPLE. COM and ipadomain. Example.com)
- Advertising DC internet protocol address: ad_ip_address ( e.g. 10.16.79.150)
- Advertisement DC hostname: ad_hostname ( ag e.g. Adserver)
- Advertisement domain: ad_domain (e.g. Addomain. Example.com)
- Advertisement NetBIOS: ad_netbios ( e.g. ADDOMAIN)
- Advertising admins team SID: ad_admins_sid ( ag e.g. S-1-5-21-16904141-148189700-2149043814-512)
NOTE: advertising domain and IPA domain needs to be various, it is extremely fundamental requirement of any Active Directory cross-forest trust.
NOTE: italicized text should really be changed with genuine values. E.g. If IPA domain is ipadomain. Example.com, therefore the ip of IPA host is 10.16.78.61, the demand:
Should seem like this:
NOTE: NetBIOS title is the component that is leading of domain title. E.g. If the domain title is example.com that is ipadomain, the NetBIOS name is IPADOMAIN. NetBIOS namespace is flat, there must be no disputes between all NetBIOS names. NetBIOS names of this IPA domain and advertisement domain must certanly be various. In addtion, NetBIOS names associated with the IPA host and AD DC host must certanly be various.
Install and configure IPA server