This was transformed automatically into a tappable link; we tapped it, hoping to be sent to Google Maps. Instead, we were only given the options to ‘Restore “Maps”? MailClientDefault10 is what you need to change your default email app; Gmail is one obvious choice, but it also supports Inbox, Outlook and Spark. It’s a pretty old app, however, and may not support your version of iOS. MapsOpener allows you to set Google Maps as your default mapping app, rather than Maps.
Gemini is dedicated to finding duplicate files, and deleting them if you choose. Your iPhone and Mac being totally harmonious sometimes means files and images are duplicated, causing unnecessary storage space to be occupied. Duplicate files are just clutter you don’t need. Getting apps via other sources is possible, but you should never do it.
How To Download An Entire Website For Offline Viewing
This tip is similar to one of the solutions to the “Cannot connect to iTunes Store” problem. By settings your Date & Time correctly, your headache “I can’t download Apps on my iPhone” might be eliminated. The common problem happening during that process is that users can’t download and update the Apps as they want. Given this, the possible solutions to the “Can’t Download Apps on iPhone/iPad” problem is introduced in this article. I have thi same issue since i’ve update my IOS to 9.0.2. To download one image, click on the download icon at the bottom of the thumbnail.
You can either use the Device ID app from Google Play or the gTalk service monitor to find your Device ID. You need to download the 3MB Database before you can start using it. It only appears up when you’re on a Google Play page of an app. It comes up only when you are on a Google Plus page of an app. hi admin, pl help me by giving steps by steps command. Its a different browser based on the same code as Chrome.
From your iPhone screen, select Music on the left, then make sure the Sync Music checkbox is checked. You can choose to sync all your music, or just selected playlists, artists, albums, or genres. Plug your iOS device into your Mac or PC with the USB cable, and open iTunes.
- You may also need to tweak the SMB settings on your network device.
- To add to what I just wrote last night… I just opened the library app and found an iPad os 13.3 user guide.
- Yes, downloading or installing apk files from un-trusted sources can cause a threat to your personal information.
- For instance, you can add a new one, remove the one you don’t like anymore, and even rearrange them.
- This was a useful way to see if there are any updates since the last refresh but now to refresh you need to go to another menu item first and then come back.
- Why do we have to spend money on music when it should be free.